Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Champion's League and other stuff

Right, time is of the essence so here's a quick round up of all the essential nonsense that matters in MSK Today.

1. The Raiders were horrible on Sunday against the Texans. I could have watched the Giants/Cowboys game but I watched two awful teams. Houston deserved to win even though the Raider defense improved - but as the D was dire last year, the only way is up in any case.

After Betty Everett, now Otis Clay* gets in on the act.

BTW, here's a picture of Raider defensive co-ordinator Rob Ryan:

And here's one of ex-Welsh national rugby coach Scott Johnson.


This must be some kind of 'I'm not having my hair cut until we win' thing going on, although Johnson has now departed to help coach The Dark Side (ie Orstralia**)

2. The BCS Championship Game is (as exclusively predicted by myself!) is...OSU v Florida.

3. Barcelona and Chelski got through to the next stage of the European Cup but Manyoo need to beat Benfica at Old Trafford...wait, I'm getting some interference from the past here...

Now I'm excited.
More tomorrow.

* Not 'kin Yazz. Not here, not ever.

** Or the 'proper trouser' game. It's WINTER here, fer Chrissakes.

No comments: