Saturday, June 23, 2007

Not quite a WSOP bracelet, but...

A $25 win on Bet365 will do, won't it?

I got to the final table of their weekly new player freeroll on Wednesday and fluked fourth spot - there really is no other way of describing it. Having sat in the guaranteed $10 spots for most of the evening I managed to be a penny pinching, cheese grating tight arse and stole fourth when the player in front of me (who had something in the region of twice my chip stack) went all in and lost.

Bingo. Or not ;-)

More to follow.

Here's one for you: according to reports coming from Barcelona this morning, Thierry Henry is off to North Eastern Spain, which now seems to be confirmed. The Arse are 1000-1 to be relegated on William Hill and talking of Arses*, I'm pretty sure this is about to happen too...

Merde. Je departerai aussi.

Oh joy. I've just realised that it's possible that I might be able to buy a Thierry Henry replica Barcelona jersey on holiday. Fantasy Football indeed.

* Third 'arse' of the day. I must be in a good mood.

No comments: